20 km race course on the crystal white surface of the Salt Lake!
Get ready for a lifetime running experience on a path that out of this world!
10K, 20K, 40K, 80K and 100 Mile categories await for everyone from inexperienced runners to the Professional athletes.
|Category||Start Time||Cut-Off Time||Cut-off Hour|
|RFSL 20k||Saturday 09:00 am||4 Hours||13:00 (pm)|
The racecourse of the Salt Lake is totally flat and there is no ascent or descent.
Runners are supposed to follow the course regarding the color code and the order stated on the graphic.
20K runners follow the blue line and turn back from the Checkpoint (CP 1). Then follow the same route and reach to the finish line.
|July 26th, 2019, Friday|
|10:00||Opening of the camp site|
|12:00 – 20:00||Registration & Delivery of Race Kits|
|12:00 – 14:00||100 Mile Pasta Party|
|16:00||100 Mile Technical Briefing|
|18:00||100 Mile Start|
|18:30||10K – 20K – 40K – 80K Pasta Party|
|20:00||10K – 20K – 40K – 80K Technical Briefing|
|July 27th, 2019, Saturday|
|06:00 – 07:00||Late Kit Delivery|
|07:00||40K & 80K Start|
|09:00||10K & 20K Start|
|10:30||Estimated First Finish (20K)|
|11:30||Estimated First Finish (40K)|
|13:30||Estimated First Finish (100 Mile)|
|14:00||Award Ceremonies (10K & 20K & 40K)|
|17:00||Estimated First Finish (80K)|
|July 28th, 2019, Sunday|
|08:30 – 09:30||Breakfast|
|10:00||Award Ceremonies (80K – 100 Mile)|
|10:30||Departure from the camp site|
• The participation quota is limited with 1500 runners.
• Courses must be completed within the cut-off times given in the racecourse detail page of every category. Exceeding the time limit will result in disqualification.
• Participants have to stop by at the checkpoints of the given category. Not stopping by at the related checkpoints will result in disqualification.
• Participants will receive water and food (snacks) support at the checkpoints.
• There will be water support at checkpoints for every participant. All participants are supposed to get enough water. There will be a penalty if the runner gets a serum because of dehydration. (1st serum: 2 hours penalty, 2nd serum: 4 hours penalty, 3rd serum: disqualification.
• Participants are supposed to carry all the mandatory equipment stated in each category’s detail page. The ones who do not carry the mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Referees and staff have a right to check the mandatory equipment in anytime during the race. For any reason, lack of any mandatory equipment will result in disqualification.
• Runners must be minimum 18 years old.
• Littering in the race course will be punished with 2 hours at the first time, and result in disqualification in case it’s repeated.
• Participants are expected to fill in the form under the application tab on this website and deposit the fee for the relevant category for the registration to be completed. The bib numbers are obligatory to wear during the race and will be delivered at the registration desk on the indicated hours at the program.
• Cancellation and Refund policies are stated in the “Participation Fee” section.
• Registrations will be closes in July 22nd, 2019. After this date; no revision & change in the categories will be accepted. In case of reaching participation quota, registrations might be closed before the given date.
• 20K participants are not required to present health report.
• Organizers and referees hold the right to disqualify a competitor at any stage of the race in case there is a health issue.
• Participants who fail to present mandatory equipment at the controls before the race are subject to disqualification.
• The race requires high level physical and mental endurance. Thus, the competitors must be well prepared. Each runner signs a consent letter before the race.
• Professional rescue and health teams will be present during the race at all times. Ambulances and the medical teams will be on the designated points along the track. Medicals hold the right to disqualify a competitor in case there is a health issue.
• The race director is responsible of the race track and management during the race. The map of the race course will be delivered to competitors before the race. The race course can be changed by the race director due to weather conditions or other reasons. Race director briefs the competitors on the final information before the race.
• Runners can commit their precious belongings and other belongings to staff before the race. These will be returned at the end of the race. The responsibility of the equipment that will be carried in the backpacks during the race belongs to the runner.
• No refunds will be paid in case of absence of the mandatory equipment or breaking any of the rules above and in case of disqualification by the referee decision.
• All registered runners are responsible for collecting their race kits before the race. No kits will be delivered after the race.
• All registered runners are deemed to have accepted all of the race rules.
Following situations will be resulted in disqualification.
• Not passing by the checkpoints.
• Littering in the racecourse (except the checkpoints)
• Not carrying the bib number and the chip system properly
• Refusing the health check or mandatory equipment check by the organizer
• Not carrying the mandatory equipment during the race.
All registered runners are deemed to have accepted all of the race rules.
• There will not be any Money prize in the race.
• All finishers receive a special race finisher medal.
• Runners who are ranked, will receive the trophy and special gifts from the organizer.
• Classification will be as follows:
*General (Men & Women)
*Women / Men Age < 35 (BD: 1985-2001)
*Women / Men Age 35 – 49 (BD: 1970-1984)
*Women / Men > 50 (BD: 1969 and before)
The classification for handicapped participants as follows:
1) Visual – Hearing – Upper extremity
2) Lower Extremity
All handicapped athletes will have special medal. Every athlete who ranked in 3 in each category will have the trophy.
Runfire Salt Lake Ultra 20K registration fees as follows:
|Early Reg.||Std. Reg.||Late Reg.|
|04.02.19 - 31.03.19||01.04.19 - 31.05.19||01.06.19 - 22.07.19|
|200 TL||230 TL||260 TL|
Important points about entry:
• Registration to the organization is deemed to have been made by payment of the participation fee of the relevant category.
• Registration is only completed after the payment is made.
• Participants have to present the mandatory equipment in order to collect the bib numbers.
• Registration fees or chest numbers cannot be transferred to another athlete.
• If it is desired to make changes in the categories after the final registration,
*A fee with a lower participation fee will not be charged for a pass.
*A charge difference is added to a categorization with a higher participation fee. The registration will be closed in July 22nd. Changes / transitions between categories cannot be performed after the registration is closed.
In case of reaching the quota (1500 participants), the registrations might be closed before the stated date.
Services Included in Participance Fee
• Race Kits
- Cloth Bag
- Bib Number
- Race Chip
• Food services
- Pasta party (Will be given Friday, July 26th, 2019)
- Finisher meal box (Only for participants)
- Water, tea and coffee services will be free of charge during the open hours of the buffet.
- Hot water will be provided free of charge for those who wish the cook their own food.
IMPORTANT: Apart from the pasta party and the finisher meal boxes, there will NOT be any food options provided free by the organization.
- Free camping area for individual tents (No individual tents will be provided by the organization.
- Organizasyon tarafından bireysel çadır verilmeyecektir. Dileyen yarışmacılar kendi çadırları ile alana gelebilir ve kendilerine tahsis edilen alanda çadırlarını kurabilirler.
- Bireysel çadırlara ayrı bir elektrik hizmeti verilmeyecektir. Dileyen katılımcılar, büyük briefing çadırındaki ortak prizleri kullanabilirler.
- Organizasyon tarafından sağlanacak ücretli çadır servisi detayları, yarış öncesi bu sayfada duyurulacaktır.
• Health care services
• Security services
• WC – shower services
Mandatory Equipment for 20K:
- Mobile phone
- At least 1 liter of water bottle
- Cup (There will NOT be plastic cups at the checkpoints and NO water will be given in plastic water bottles.)
- The race will take place in ŞEREFLİKOÇHİSAR area on the Salt Lake.
- To reach to the campsite with your car, you can follow the marked point in the map: yandex.com.tr/harita/
- Transfer & Shuttle details specified below under the “TRANSFERS” headline.
Airport transfer service fee for ONE WAY is 20 TL per person.
Transfer registration form will be online later on here.
July 26, 2019, Friday
12:00 | 15:00 | 17:00 Şereflikoçhisar Coach Station – Event Area
15:00 Ankara Esenboğa Airport – Event Area
July 27, 2019, Saturday
10K & 20K & 40K Departure Transfers
15:30 Event Area – Şereflikoçhisar Coach Station
15:30 Event Area – Ankara Esenboğa Airport
July 28, 2019, Sunday
80K & 100Mil Departure Transfers
10:30 Event Area – Şereflikoçhisar Coach Station 10:30 Event Area – Ankara Esenboğa Airport
- Athletes who want to stay in the camp site can bring their own tents and settled in the area reserved for tent accommodation by the organization.
- There will NOT be any “individual tent” provided by the organization.
- The organization will provide YORUK TENTS (6 to 20 pax) with an extra charge. All the details and the fees will be announced later on here.
Not: For individual tents, it is advised to bring sleeping mat and sleeping bag.
• Although almost the entire route is flat, there will be grounds with irregular and variable hardness, so proper footwear selection and preparation process is very important. Air temperature and the length of the route are also important factors to be considered. The daytime temperatures in the region are about 33-35 degrees and the night temperatures are about 15 degrees. Proper material selection should be made taking into account the difference between day and night temperatures.
• In order to be successful in ultra-marathon, the next most important element of durability and condition is to have a proper diet before and during the race. The balance and strategy of nutrition during the race is as important as your physical endurance. It is appropriate to practice long courses. It is useful to practice running-walking alternatives while training.
• Walking / riding with a backpack puts a strain on different muscle groups. For this reason, at least a part of the training should be done with the backpack, preferably with the backpack to be used in the race, and with similar weight. It will be convenient to do preparation exercises with shoes and bags that you will use in the race.
• It is especially important to be accustomed to long exercises for the ultra-marathon category. At the start of the race, the body must be able to support a walk of at least 8 hours and fewer hops. If possible, training in the heat before the race may be important in terms of adapting the race.
• Strengthening of the back and back muscles is especially important when carrying bags.
Shoes: Running or trekking shoes are recommended. In case of swelling and bandage, it is appropriate to wear 1-2 size bigger shoes. New shoes are definitely not recommended. It is recommended that you practice in the race with shoes beforehand.
Socks: Padded walking or running socks should be preferred. Having a separate sock for each day is suitable for foot health.
Hat and bandana: It is absolutely necessary to use a hat and / or bandana as it will be exposed to sunlight at high altitude during the marathon. Visor hats are recommended because it is also protective.
Sun Protection: Sunglasses are essential. It would be very difficult to complete these marathons without them. Sunscreens with high protective properties are absolutely necessary against exposure to high doses of UV rays.
Sleeping Bag: The region is expected to be accordingly.
Mat: The grounds can be stony and hard when camping. Therefore it is beneficial to bring a mat.
Food: In the ultra-marathon category, every runner is free to bring his/her own food. It is important to pay attention to salt intake. For this reason, it is recommended to consume plenty of salt and / or take salt tablets during the race. Food / nutritional supplements that are preferably intended to be consumed during running will be supplied by the runners and can be carried in backpacks.
Water Transport and Drinking Systems: Sufficient water will be provided at the control points. Drinking at intervals instead of drinking at once will be more effective and healthy. For this reason, water tanks should be preferred for hands-free running.
100 Mil (19)
Şirin Mine Kılıç
Vesile Yılmaz Anatca
Kerem Sadi Ekiz
Mehmet Ali Kiper
volkan murat uzun
mahmut akkus akkus
Süleyman Burak Ünal
Mehmet ali Uzun
Valeriya Vergilova Alipieva
OSMAN TAYLAN KABAK
Bekir Muhsin Arpaözü
CİHAN BAKİ KİŞİN
UĞUR PUSAT PUSAT
Ahmet Süha KILIÇOĞLU
Eyüp Kutluhan Doğan
MAHMUT BURAK AYDOĞAN
Suavi Noyan Kıran
mustafa uğur çolak
Liviu Calin Nicoara
Derin Altan Altan
MUSTAFA ZAHİD YILDIZ
Onur Murat İNAL
Elif Ece Küreğibüyük
mehmet özgür özmen
Mustafa necip Dundar
Özgür Emre Gültekin
Zeliha İnci Asal
Reka Cansu Akçal
Yusuf Levent Ozdemir
Zeynep İrem Küreğibüyük
AHMET HAKAN UNSAL
atilla ersen öztekin
Aslı Deniz Acun
Muhammed Hakkı Gündoğan
ayla seçgin seçgin
Yunus Emre Eminler
Burcu Ateş Ateş
Asli Vural Vural
Kim Berk Damsgaard
ali coşkun duyak
Mehmet Pars Sezer
mehmet masum karaaslan
GOKHAN YASAN YASAN
Fatma Ovacik Sevik
Yaşın anıl Bilensoy
Mükerrem Melisa Hazar Çallı
MİNE ALADAĞ ALADAĞ
Nusret Erkan TOPÇU
Cem İsmail Değer
Emre Anıl KIMIL
Murat fahrettin Demirkan
Ali Osman ŞAPCI
Umut ARAT ARAT
Aslı Duran Özcan
AHMET MURAT BANA
Özlem Can Güngör
özgür baysöz baysöz
Emin Emre Eren
Deniz eylem Serter
berk halil çetin
MERT DAMAR DAMAR
EMİNE AYMELEK KOZİKOĞLU
BERNA BETÜL ÖZTÜRK
Ahmet tamer Aker
Fatma Ülker Bircan
Merve Gündüz Altaş
Büşra KARATAŞ YERGÖK
cumhur fahri amasyalı
YALÇIN BARIŞ POLAT
Meryem Kılınç Gündoğdu
Melih Eren Baran
CEM ESER YOLA
IBRAHIM OZEREN OZEREN
Ozlem Aksel Basboga
Tuğba Ünlü Timurkaynak
Selma Berk Damsgaard
AYSE BETUL KURTULUS KURTULUS
Ozcan YILMAZ YILMAZ
Zülfin Güniz Manazoğlu
Haydar yarayan yarayan
HAKKI MERTER PIÇAKCI
Nihan Nazel Özcan
Nigar Gülsaran bal
Ahenk Diner ulay
Andaç Ayaz Çetinkaya
Tolga Soykan Çetinkaya
Huriye ÖZÇİFTCİ ZEYBEK
rabia ozer ozer
Elif ŞİMŞEK TOPÇU
Balam Tuğba Yaşar
Merve demet Gürpınar
İnci Damla Çiyan
Azra Nihan Aykanat
Tuğçe Fışkın Genç
Ozlem Bahar Bagdat
Duygu AKBULUT AKBULUT
Burcu Akata Kurç
ARAS ERDEM GÜZEL
Eray Can Ateş
Ahu Selin Ay
duygu hilal akca
Handan Tuğce Kaygusuz
Lale Eymen Gülderen
Uğur reis Dülek